Saturday, August 22, 2026

Grateful Today

 # A Gratitude Ode


In the gentle dawn of each new day,  

I pause to give my thanks and say,  

For life, a gift, so pure and bright,  

Guiding me through day and night.


My job, though modest, steady and true,  

Puts food on the table, ensures we renew,  

The bonds of family, strong and warm,  

Sheltering us from life's storm.


Opportunity knocks, and I heed its call,  

To care for the elders, with love for all.  

Their wisdom, like a guiding light,  

Blesses my path, making burdens light.


With a heart full of gratitude, I stand,  

For the wisdom to steer from evildoers' hand.  

In life's dance of joy and strife,  

I cherish this wondrous gift of life.


So here's to the moments, big and small,  

Where gratitude whispers, and love answers the call.  

For every breath, for every friend,  

In gratitude, my heart will always mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful Today

 # A Gratitude Ode In the gentle dawn of each new day,   I pause to give my thanks and say,   For life, a gift, so pure and bright,   Guidin...